Turn-key fully furnished office space. Flexible contracts. All-inclusive Rates.
These are just some of the advantages of taking that leap from home office to a co-working space at your local E Centre!
A number of our centres offer a selection of own-door Offices and larger Industrial Units, ideal for those seeking a dedicated ready to go space from which to run their business.
From interviews to training events, we have a range of Conference Facilities within the network that have been designed with you in mind.
About E Centres
The E Centres Initiative is a network of Community Enterprise Centres that were established by Cork County Council in partnership with local business organisations and state enterprise agencies, to support start-ups, entrepreneurs and remote workers among others, in order to provide dedicated co-working facilities such as hot-desking, offices, training centres, conference and meeting facilities and other services to support businesses and communities in the Cork region.
In an E Centre, businesses build contacts, reducing the isolation often felt when starting and running a business. Centres offer a professional environment for your business with no long term commitments and the ability to plan your finances in advance with all-inclusive rates.
10 Reasons you should consider your local E Centre:
- Hot Desks offer a low cost, low commitment alternative – no capital expenditure required
- Fully equipped Office Space, complete with telecoms & secure high speed broadband
- Electricity, heat, rates & housekeeping included
- 24/7 secure access
- A professional address for your business
- Access to Meeting Room facilities to meet clients
- Shared Canteen and Break Out Space
- Ample free car parking for you & your guests
- A range of options from Shared Office Space to Industrial Units, allowing your business to scale and grow at your pace
- Informal networking with other Business Owners & links to support bodies