The digital world has continued to evolve at a very fast pace, because of this, the way businesses now showcase their products and services to reach their target audience has also changed.
With the different kinds of ads to leverage, you can now get your product or service across to millions of people all over the world.
Twitter Ads is one of the most powerful online marketing tools to tap into. It has over a billion of the world’s most informed and influential people on the app.
In fact, Twitter is regarded as a gold mine for business that are looking to market their products and services to a large audience that are constantly plugged into the app.
HOW TO LEVERAGE TWITTER ADS IN IRELAND
If you’re a business owner in Ireland or any part of the world and you’re looking for how you can use Twitter Ads to reach a larger audience, you can follow these steps that’ll give you a step-by-step guide on how to leverage it:
- Choose the Right Ad Format:
Twitter has different forms of ad formats so you need to choose the type that’ll speak to your business goals. The ad formats you can leverage for your business include videos, images, or textual content. Choose the one that best suits your needs.
- Targeting Options:
- By Conversation: Twitter provides over 10,000 conversation topics, therefore one strategy you can leverage is to select topics that are relevant to you, so you can use it to reach your target audience and actively participate in conversations.
- By Followers: Using an account’s followers, you should reach out to Twitter users that’ll be interested in something similar. But make sure you’re targeting the demographics that will most like to check out your product or service.
- By Events: Make use of the buzz on certain events to target its attendees. You can do this up to two weeks before the event and three weeks after so your brand stays at the top of their minds.
One thing you need to know is that you can only run ads on Twitter if your account is verified. You can get verified by either subscribing to Twitter Blue or verified organizations.
- Ad Content Best Practices
- Tweet Copy: Your tweet copy must be compelling enough to keep people reading. Make sure it is concise, clear and keep the characters between 50-100.
By the way, do not forget to add a clear call-to-action (CTA) which might be asking the audience to “follow us” or “click to read more”. Your tweet should be able to have a sense of urgency in them by stating limited-time offers or exclusive deals.
- Visuals: at least 97% of users on Twitter are naturally attracted to visuals. Use this to show a strong, eye-catching visual that reflects the message of your tweet.
- Video Content: Videos are becoming a great medium for keeping people engaged on Twitter. If you’re using a video, make sure it is below 15 seconds so they don’t get bored, and ensure you show movement in the initial seconds, make use of captions or text overlays for those viewing without sound.
Your branding should be clear within the first three seconds to drive a 30% increase in unaided brand recall.
- Campaign Optimization:
Do not run ads and leave them to just run with control. Start with an auto bid to ensure that your bid is competitive in the auction, and you’ll get an increase in the life of your target audience.
- Continuous Learning:
Thankfully Twitter has a resource center like “Flight School” so businesses can get to learn different marketing tips, and how to create high-performing video ad content.
Make sure you regularly go through them so you can stay updated with the best advertising practices on the platform.
If you leverage Twitter correctly, you can watch how much your business will grow.
If you’re in Ireland or anywhere in the world, do not sleep on Twitter Ads to grow online and reach your target audience.