At eCentres.ie, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, and disclose personal data when you visit our website or engage with our internet marketing services. We are dedicated to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable data protection laws in Ireland.
- Data Controller
eCentres.ie acts as the data controller for the personal data we collect and process. If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or our data practices, please contact us using the information provided at the end of this notice.
- Personal Data We Collect
We may collect and process various types of personal data about you, including:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Professional information, such as your job title and organization.
- Information about your visits to our website, including IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Any other information you choose to provide to us when interacting with our website or services.
- Purposes of Processing
We collect and process personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing our internet marketing services and fulfilling our contractual obligations.
- Communicating with you, responding to your inquiries, and providing customer support.
- Sending you marketing communications with your consent, where required by law.
- Improving and optimizing our website, services, and overall user experience.
- Complying with legal obligations and resolving any disputes.
- Lawful Basis for Processing
We will only process your personal data when we have a lawful basis to do so. Our processing activities are typically based on one or more of the following legal grounds:
- Performance of a contract: Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract.
- Legitimate interests: Processing is necessary for our legitimate interests, such as providing and improving our services, marketing, and ensuring network and information security.
- Consent: Processing is based on your explicit consent, which you can withdraw at any time.
- Data Sharing and International Transfers
We may share your personal data with trusted third parties, including service providers, business partners, or other entities necessary for the provision of our services or to fulfill legal obligations. We ensure that such third parties have appropriate safeguards in place to protect your personal data.
In certain circumstances, we may transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). If we transfer your personal data to a country that does not provide an adequate level of data protection, we will implement appropriate safeguards, such as Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission or other applicable legal mechanisms.
- Data Retention
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice, or as required by applicable laws. The specific retention period may vary depending on the type of personal data and the legal basis for processing.
- Your Rights
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right of access: You have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to rectification: You can request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Right to restrict processing: You can request the restriction of processing your personal data under specific conditions.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Right to object: You can object to the processing of your personal data in certain situations.
- Right to withdraw consent: If we process your personal data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
To exercise any of these rights or if you have any concerns about the processing of your personal data, please contact us using the information provided below.
- Security Measures
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no data transmission over the internet or electronic storage system can be guaranteed as 100% secure.
- Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or legal requirements. The revised notice will be posted on our website, and the date of the last update will be revised accordingly.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices, please contact us by email at [email protected] or by mail at:
eCentres.ie 123 Main Street Dublin, Ireland
We will respond to your inquiries and requests as soon as reasonably possible.
Please note that this GDPR page is a template and may require customization to accurately reflect your organization’s data processing activities and specific legal requirements. It is advisable to seek legal advice to ensure compliance with applicable data protection laws.